Thank You For Choosing MileHighCity.com -Part of The MondoTrek.com Network For Booking Your Hotel in Denver CO . MileHighCity.com offers the Best Hotel Rates and Discount Hotel Reservations worldwide. Use the MondoTrek.com Network for your Travel , Search Engine and Directory Needs! Don't Forget Other Sites in the MondoTrek.com Network: Mondo California, Mondo New York, Mondo Florida, Mondo Las Vegas, Mondo Caribbean, Mondo Europe, Mondo Asia, MileHighCity (Denver Area), Four Corners SouthWest, USVI Search, and Here.VI .
More Great information about the Denver Metropolitan Area and Colorado is available at MileHighCity.com. For information on the greater SouthWest check out FourCornersSW.com. These sites offer great Articles, Advice, Travel Tips, Links, Directories and Area Specific Search Engines.
321 17th Street
Denver, CO 80202
Nightly Rates: ( 279.00 - 479.00 )
The Brown Palace has set the standard for luxury hotels in Denver for more than a century. Yet despite its age, this downtown Denver hotel is anything but stodgy. Make no mistake, the Brown Palace is historic, not old. Although this distinct luxury hotel in Denver is knee-deep in tradition, we have continually renovated and modernized the entire structure to meet the needs and cares of todays traveler. As a result, The Brown Palace has been attracting the citys most prominent elite ever since. Ike, Churchill and the Spice Girls have all slept at this distinct luxury hotel in Denver. Not all the same time of course. Since 1892, this downtown Denver hotel has drawn the citys best nd brightest -Kings and presidents, Executives and rock stars, Vacationers and couples. There is a reason they all choose to make a little history at The Brown Palace, the downtown Denver hotel offering the finest in modern luxury. So make a little history for yourself at this downtown Denver hotel. Treat yourself to the height of high-end luxury hotels in Denver at the Brown Palace.
Indicated rates for search purposes only; check for specific rates when making reservations.
· American Dollars is the native currency.
· Check in time is 3PM
· Check out time is 12PM
· Time Zone is GMT-7, MST
· Opened in 1892
· Renovated in 2004
· 241 rooms.
· 0 suites.
· 9 floors.
Exit the airport on Pena Boulevard. Drive 10 miles to I-70 west. Continue on I-70 west for approx. 7 miles to Colorado Boulevard. Exit 276 B. Turn left on Colorado Boulevard. Go south for 2.3 miles to 17th Avenue and turn right. Drive west on 17th for 2.5 miles. Note- as you cross York Street. 17th Avenue becomes 18th Avenue. Continue heading west on 18th Avenue to Tremont Street. The front entrance of the Brown Palace Hotel will be on your left.
Located in the heart of downtown Denver, within walking distance of the Colorado Convention Center, the Financial Center and the 16th Street Shuttle. Exceptional downtown convenience.
Denver International Airport (DEN)
All reservations require a guarantee by valid credit card with expiry date at time of booking.
Thru the Internet site where your reservation was made, must cancel 2 days prior to arrival to avoid a one night cancellation and/ or no show charge.
* Internationally acclaimed for award-winning cuisine, elegant atmosphere and an extensive wine list with over 900 selections. Formal dining is enriched by historic stained glass and genuine antiques from the Napoleonic era. Dinner Sunday-Friday 6pm-1 and Saturday 530pm-10pm. * On-site
* A private executive dining room, serving lunch Monday through Friday, 1130am-130pm is located on the second floor and open to registered guests.Churchill Bar
* A sophisticated retreat located off the lobby serving premium spirits and fine cigars. The menu features the area most extensive list of single malt, scotch whiskeys and small batch bourbons. Over 40 selections of cigars will delight the aficionado. Open Monday-Thursday 11am-1030pm, Friday 11am-1130pm, Saturday 3pm-1130pm and Sunday 11am-930pm. * On-siteEllyngtons
* Like music to the senses, this is the hotels mian dining room. A medley of sumptuous American fare is offered. breafast Monday-Friday 630am-11am, Saturday 7am-11am, Sunday 7am-10am. Lunch Monday-Friday 1130am-2pm. Dom Perignon Sunday Brunch Buffet 10am-2pm. * On-siteShip Tavern
* A colorful restaurant and bar where specialties of Prime Rib, fresh seafood and aged steaks are served under the crows nest. A wide selection of microbrews are featured including the signature Ship Tavern Ale and Brown Palace Lager. Authentic nautical furnishings and an antique model clipper ship collection enhance the experience. Open daily 11am-11pm. * On-site
* 15 meeting rooms * 13000 square feet in total meeting space * Room capacity ranges from 14-800 people * Largest room measures 5800 square feet * Smallest Room measures 365 square feet * Video Conferencing Available * Audio Video Rental Available * 2 Meeting personnel available to assist you * Contact property directly for further details
* Fitness room. offers state-of-the-art cardiovascular and weight training equipment in a room with floor-to-ceiling windows. Complimentary access from 5am-10pm daily using your guest room key. * Massage Services * Sightseeing Tours. Complimentary tours led by the hotels historian each Wednesday and Saturday at 2pm. These tours are open to all who wish to hear anecdotes about the people and events that have shaped the history of our hotel.Off-Site Recreation Nearby
* Bicycle Rentals * Golf Course * Indoor Swimming Pool * Racquetball * Sauna/Steam Room * Spa Services * Squash Courts * Tennis Courts * Whilrpool
* Denver Art Museum - 2 blocks s * Denver Performing Arts Center - 1 mile w * Cherry Creek Mall - 7 miles se * Denver Zoo - 2 miles e * Coors Field - 1 mile nw * Mile High stadium - 2 miles w * Invesco - 2 miles w * Pepsi Center - 1 mile w * Colorado Convention center - 5 blocks e * 16th street Mall - 1 block nw * Paramount Theatre - 0 miles w * Colorado History Museum - 0 miles n * Denver Museum of Natural History - 3 miles w * Arapahoe Basin Ski Area - 67 miles eCities Located Nearby
* Englewood - 7 miles n * Longmont - 30 miles n * Colorado Springs - 63 miles n * Winter Park - 42 miles eCorporations Located Nearby
* Denver Tech Center - 12 miles e * University of Denver - 7 miles s * Colorado State Capitol - 0 miles se * Larimer Square - 1 mile w * Union Station - 1 mile nw * University of Colorado at Denver - 1 mile w * United States Mint - 0 miles sw * Civic Center - 0 miles sw * Colorado History Museum - 0 miles n * Key Bank - 0 miles * Wells Fargo - 0 miles * Newmont Mining - 0 miles * Forest Oil - 0 miles * Kerr McGee - 0 miles * Ernst and Young - 0 miles * Price Waterhouse Coopers - 0 miles